Thursday, January 26, 2012

LOOK AT THE FOOD: Roast Chicken + Spaghetti w/ Kale (and bacon and brie!)



A few nights ago my mom told me she made a great, healthful pasta: whole wheat spaghetti, sauteed sweet tomatoes, steamed kale, and chicken breast, something that would be great anytime, but especially in virtuous January. I figured there was no way that would go over as well in our apartment, given Morgan's preference for...not green things, but apparently kale is not the enemy I thought it was. So I took this new found knowledge and ran with it, except I sweetened the deal a bit with brie, bacon, butter, oil, and crispy chicken skin. Maybe not quite as virtuous, but very very delicious.
http://www.pbs.org/food/recipes/spaghetti-with-kale-bacon-and-brie-cheese/?print=1&p=7819

No comments:

Post a Comment